How to proactively contribute as a business partner to the improvement of entrepreneurial decision-making
We enable you to contribute to improving business success in your role as a business partner The first two days involve a comprehensive overview of the features of good decision-making processes, and the contribution that you can make here as a Controller. You will learn how you can even better support the management team, by means of technical methods but also through effective behavior. The International Controller Association has observed: “What makes Controllers (more) successful? – It’s all about behavior!”, and in line with this we also draw attention to aspects of behavior in decision-making and change processes. On the third day you will take part in a seminar where you will learn how important it is to adequately support changes by way of balanced Change Management, as well as recognizing your own role in transformations. Tangible Change Management instruments will enable you to build this into your business practice.
- Controller roles and success-critical expertise
- Decision-making processes: Workflow, problems and success-critical factors
- Supporting decision-making processes both technically and on an interdisciplinary basis
- Personal impact: Increasing consultancy success in a targeted manner through effective communication
- Principles of Change Management for Controllers, including stakeholder management and dealing with pushback