How to use statistical procedures to achieve greater transparency in volatile times and markets
IManagers and Controllers in companies are encountering a significant tendency towards volatility. In this seminar you will gain insight into the world of statistical forecast procedures, and you will be able to identify the drivers of volatility and explain the chains of cause and effect in this context. As well as being able to forecast key business figures, it should ideally even be possible to identify early indicators for the most important drivers of business volatility. In this seminar you will learn both the current trends and background knowledge from the area of Controlling, as well as practical, computer-supported implementation using a sample case. You will also have the opportunity to bring your own “real” datasets from your company, and so directly apply what you have learned. Alternatively, we will be happy to provide you with verified test data.
- Volatility as a challenge for planning and forecasting
- Strengthening companies’ resilience against surprises
- The role of Controlling
- The identification of factors that influence business development
- Statistical forecast procedures in theory and practice
- The use and testing of procedures based on concrete data (from participants’ companies, or verified test data)