Telephone network operators and providers in a state of permanent upheaval
Rarely has an industry been impacted by stronger dynamic forces than the field of telecommunications. Technical innovations in extremely short cycles and falling customer loyalty are continuously throwing new hurdles in the path of network operators and providers. Falling minute and volume prices in both fixed line networks and cellular telephony, together with new, competitive players in the value chain lead to falling revenues for many companies. Strong growth in mobile data traffic and investments in state-of-the-art technologies are only adding to the pressures already upon cellular service providers.
Numerous telephone network operators and providers are currently developing concepts to master the major, market-driven challenges. We will gladly help you master yours.
- Corporate takeovers, mergers and cooperations (national and international)
- Solutions and pricing strategies tailored to suit your specific situation with an appropriate product mix to defend your market position
- Cost control to ensure profitability in times of increasing competition and rising costs
- Ways to master the flood of information and make the right investment decisions
- Identification of innovation programs and new business models
- Ways to master the increasing complexity of products and processes, as well as that inside your own organization
- Expansion into new IT services and the necessary infrastructure and financing for investments in the fiber optics and cellular telephony network