Use Big Data effectively for value creation and performance management
Today, Big Data is seen as the key to a much more efficient global economy. However, increased value creation cannot occur merely through access to large amounts of available data. The decisive factor is the algorithms and value modeling, which allow us not only to take complex mass decisions in real time and with the greatest degree of accuracy but also strategic decisions based on solid hypotheses models. In this way, we can carry out things like cost-cutting continuously and with a high degree of automation.
Another significant field is optimizing value chains and logistics networks. Big Data also allows us to gain a systematic perspective of corporate performance management in all its aspects, because the more variables of a system which can be quantitatively mapped, the better the system overall can be described and also analyzed.
In the Steering Lab, we use the latest methods from where mathematics, physics and cybernetics meet. In so-called future use cases, quantitative business modelers develop methods for the extraction of complex information. In this way, they filter and evaluate relevant information out of unbridled data streams. This enables companies to make their supply chains, production capacities, sales channels, stock levels, and customer and demand potentials more transparent and to open the doors to the “on-demand economy”, thereby reaching higher levels of operative efficiency and improving their ability to take the right strategic decisions.
The quantitative business modelers at Horváth & Partners create, for example, digitized forecast models, product portfolio models, deep-demand models or real-time logistics optimizations by utilizing the entire potential of machine learning approaches for these commercial problems.
We believe in the personal touch, in exchanging experience and ideas with our clients. In the free environment of our Steering Lab you have free reign to implement your ideas and in doing so learn a great deal about Big Data. We will provide you with the skillsets needed to set up your own data labs.
Additionally, we offer orientation, consultation and know-how in the form of presentations, talks and deep dive workshops.
Use our services based around quantitative corporate models
Performance Management Models
- Make the transition from a qualitative strategy map to a quantitative strategy map
- Discover the power of hyper-dimensional scorecards
- Set up an integrated client value model
- Apply seamlessly coupled macro- and micro-driver models
- Transfer from a qualitative risk management system to a quantitative one
- Establish a 24-7 dynamic and deep scan of your risk sectors and a real-time update for your risk profile
- Learn how to integrate all the risk dimensions into one model
- Transition from passive decision support to active decision-support models
- Discover the power of multi-level and multi-channel interaction models
- Learn how to integrate gut-feeling decisions and data-based decision-making
System and Process Optimization
- Use the remaining quantiles of efficiency hidden in your systems
- Discover and use the optimization potential of your operating system
- Learn how you can use machine optimization models to create logistics potential and at the same time reduce asset and energy costs
- Make the transition from limited and low dimensional forecasts to system forecasts
- Harness the power of the open web in order to achieve accuracies and scope
- Learn how you can use sparse and heterogeneous data to create excellent forecasting results
- Monitor your business environment with revolutionary speed and accuracy
- Discover innovations, trends and future demand before the competition
- Carry out deep scans of your markets and supply chains
- Transition from “on supply” to “on demand” and discover the drivers of your B2B customers, and also discover the needs and demands of the end-users of your products
- Use macro-micro models to increase your understanding of the demands of the market in unlimited dimensions