#adoptIT – A change management campaign on digital transformation by Horváth
Digital Transformation is a buzzword that many of us know, but few can truly explain. We want to change that! Let us shed light on tangible challenges that you or your colleagues may sooner or later encounter on the journey towards a company that is ready to deal with lasting volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA).
Learn what digital transformation truly means
Stay tuned and see our latest use cases, examples and food for thought here
Results of our LinkedIn survey
- Who is primarily driving the changes to accomplish the digital transformation of the workplace at your company?
- At your company, what is the relation between the corporate culture and the success of digital transformation initiatives?
- Does your company deal with ambidexterity to secure the sustainable economic success?
- Which leadership behavior contributes the most to successful digital change initiatives?
- How do you feel about the statement: I am satisfied with the way my company approaches me to anchor digital changes into my day-to-day work.
- What determines a great user experience most and leads to adopting a new digital technology successfully?
- I am satisfied with the blended learning options my organization offers to master the digital transformation.
- What makes employees identify with a change initiative the most?
- To become truly data-driven, a good data culture throughout the company ...