Volatile markets, increased innovation pressure, digitalization, growing expectations of customers and employees – the requirements for companies in the modern competitive landscape are diverse. They need a stronger ability to adapt in order to respond successfully to changing influential factors. Our answer to these challenges is agility. When you introduce agile structures and procedures in your company, you can achieve greater customer centricity, an improved ability to innovate, and a significantly reduced time to market. Agile work approaches represent a distinct departure from existing structures and mindsets. We give you a clear image of agility so that you can take on this complexity.
Ensuring sustainable company success
With our approach, we consider the operating model of your organization across five dimensions, thus ensuring the sustainable success of your company from an organizational standpoint. We anchor the following goals in the structure of your company:
- Reacting in an agile, fast, and effective manner to market changes
- Focusing even more strongly on customers
- Forcing the use of new technologies in order to reduce costs sustainably, increase quality, and create transparency
Developing sustainable solutions
From our perspective, agile transformation requires a holistic approach. We have seen that certain factors play a central role in achieving your goals and actively prevent failure. We help you on this path with our broad experience and secure methods. We also develop an appropriate solution that your organization can tolerate.
Effective company structures are clearly related to your company’s strategic goals and in strict accordance with your management approach.
Efficient organizations are defined by
- Clear and non-overlapping tasks and responsibilities,
- The most flexible possible use of resources, and
- The consistent realization of bundling (shared services) or the externalization of tasks (sourcing).
Maria Andreea Boldor-Flitan