This event has been designed for all organisations that are considering or have already embarked on their SAP S/4HANA journey.
By focusing on fundamental best practices and considerations, our agenda is applicable for all industries. Attendees will include executives, decision makers, and project managers in the areas of:
- Business Strategy
- Digital Innovation
- IT and Infrastructure
- SAP Functions and Centre of Excellence
The event is also open to SAP partners interested in learning more about the SAP S/4HANA landscape, as well as those working in business, strategic and operational roles.
|The Journey to SAP S/4HANA||Amsterdam||17.03.2020 - 18.03.2020|
- Chairman’s Opening Remarks: The SAP S/4HANA Movement Program - Defining the Standardized Journey for Our Customers
- Opening SAP Keynote: SAP S/4HANA Product Roadmap and Strategy
- Customer Case Study: BASF Road & Business Transformation to S/4HANA -"An Open Heart Surgery"
- Customer Case Study: SAP S/4HANA -Enabling Next Generation Business Processes for the Digital Age
- SAP Insight: Preparing Your ERP System for the Move to SAP S/4HANA – Technical Considerations, Challenges and Best Practice
- Customer Case Study: Zambon’s Digital Transformation on SAP S/4HANA - Opportunities and Lessons Learned