Life science companies slowly acknowledge that focusing on product centricity only will face its limits in future pharmaceutical and medical product markets. In times of increasing competition, extraordinary investments for innovation and educated patients, the role and understanding of the customer becomes more relevant than ever. But only a few pharmaceutical and med tech companies are really driving the change yet in an admittedly complex and regulated industry. This webinar provides insights into areas that have be tackled on the way to a customer centric set-up and culture.
|Customer Centricity – a relevant concept for life science companies?||Online||02.10.2020|
The event takes place from 11:00 am - 12:00 am.
We are looking forward to your registration and your interest.
This online event addresses the following topics:
- Customer centricity – there is no "one size fits all"
- Understanding your customer
- Importance of channel and content definition
- Data analytics for continuous improvement
- Develop a customer-oriented culture and set-up within your organization
- Q&A session
Lead Strategy and Customer Operations Life Sciences, Horváth & Partners
Managing Partner, experience5