- How has quarantine changed the management of individual and organizational performance in their companies?
- What are the methods and tools that have been used to track organizational and employee performance during quarantine?
- How has the new norm changed their efficiency targets?
- What types of efficiency improvement projects do they focus on during quarantine? (Digitization, process standardization, RPA, process mining, LEAN, agile…)
- What are the best practices that they learnt during quarantine and plan to maintain in the long run?
Hosts: Vera Koltai & Eszter Karády – IFUA Horváth and Partners
- Péter Csucska – Managing Director & General Manager, Lexmark
- Soma Demény – HR Executive, Genpact for GE Europe & Global HRBP
- Edit Sipos – Head of Finance and Controlling, Givaudan