Most of your general questions about applying for a job with us can most likely be answered here on our careers page. If you have specific questions about one or more of our current positions, get in touch with your personal contact person in the respective advertisement. You are welcome to contact us either on the telephone number given there or alternatively by e-mail. For data protection reasons, we ask that you only submit your application online via the link in the advertisement.
Whether you apply to us as an economist, industrial engineer or business data processing specialist; whether you come to us as an experienced professional, student, graduate, or career changer; whether you start as a Consultant or find your opportunity as a Principal, or want to support us in one of our Corporate Functions: We offer you wide-ranging opportunities for entry and development.
Your application to us
- Who can I contact with questions about the application process?
- What documents are required for my application?
- Which dates can I start on? How soon in advance should I apply?
- Can I also send an unsolicited application if I don't find a job advertisement that matches my requirements? Can I apply to several job advertisements?
- Do I already have to commit to a preferred location when I apply? Why is the job advertised for so many locations and which one will I be assigned to?
- How long will my application documents be saved?
Getting to know each other
- Now I’ve applied what happens next?
- How does the selection process work and how can I prepare for it?
- Why is my appointment taking place at a different location than the office location I requested?
- Will my travel expenses for the interview be covered?
- What is the dress code for the interview?
- How soon do I receive feedback after the interview?
Your career with us
- How much travel is involved? Where are the project locations?
- How long does an average project take? How is the project team made up?
- What measures and initiatives are there to promote work-life balance?
- How does the onboarding and my future development proceed?
- Your question was not included?
Shortly after applying via the website, I received a personal invitation to an interview. The fact that I was abroad at the time due to my studies was not a problem and I was able to conduct the first interview via Skype. What struck me as particularly positive was that I received detailed feedback after the interview and that the next steps were explained to me transparently.
I perceived the recruiting process at Horváth as very fair. Since the focus of the first interview was primarily on the “personal fit” and some questions concerning my CV and my personal record, the second appointment was marked by a classical case interview.