The CFO leverages a hybrid organization with a highly qualified workforce and next-level technological capabilities to provide a holistic view on performance at any time. The organization can quickly react to new challenges and leverage its full digitalization potential.
This enables the finance function to realize short-cycle improvements by striving for quick and flexible implementations. Fast iterative solutions replace the ideal of perfection.
A dynamic business environment and changing regulatory requirements force the CFO into a tight spot. To address those requirements, you have to transform towards a best-in-class CFO function. Our 10 MUST HAVES for highly effective CFOs enable you to run a high performance finance organization and to shape the corporate future.
10 MUST HAVES
Running a high performance finance organization
To maximize their effectiveness, CFOs must set up and run their organization in a high performing manner to meet current and future challenges. The following levers are critical to success.
- Driving an agile and digital finance operating model
- Mastering risks, hyper regulation & compliance
- Leveraging internal & external data and technologies
- Enabling proactive and predictive decision-making
- Building a highly skilled finance team
10 MUST HAVES
Safeguarding and shaping the corporate future
CFOs are much more than the “financial conscience" of the corporation; they play a critical role in shaping the corporate future. CFOs can proactively drive the further development of their corporation in five key areas:
- Paving the way through an unpredictable world
- Acting as initiator of necessary corporate change & transformation
- Integrating long-term value creation and sustainability targets
- Setting and challenging the top management agenda
- Ensuring corporate resilience and stability
Horváth has been a reliable and competent partner for CFOs for more than 40 years. We would also be happy to accompany you in your transformation to a highly effective best-in-class CFO function. Our experts look forward to working with you.
Dr. Peter Schentler
Klaus Martin Jäck