In many respects, start-ups embody the future of our economy and are synonymous with entrepreneurship. At the same time these entities differ in terms of their structures, decision-making processes and above all their cultures, as well as the development status of various roles – including the financial function.
Traditional management approaches are rarely applicable here. Instead, start-ups must be steered and managed according to their degree of maturity, whereby it is necessary to continually address the balancing act between specialism and generalism. This results in questions that demand perfect-fit solutions.
The Horváth Start-up Community seeks practical and directly feasible answers to precisely these various questions. The focus here is on experience being exchanged between start-ups which are at different degrees of maturity.
What added value does this community offer for your start-up?
- Sustainable exchange in an exclusive community
- Exchange on topics focused on finance and management
- Balanced approach between theory and practice
- Access to contacts from other companies with similar challenges
- Exchange of experience with managers in (former) start-ups
Are you interested in membership?