More and more people in positions of responsibility in finance recognize that they cannot satisfy the growing demands of markets and management with the existing CFO organization and the methods, processes and systems available in controlling and finance. Consequently, far-reaching changes are needed in many companies’ financial systems:
- The company’s target operating model must be further developed in order to achieve the required flexibility and speed needed on the market.
- An integrated performance management system must be established – from strategic planning, through budgeting and reporting, down to the incentive systems.
- Operative processes in sales, production and logistics must be adjusted to ensure they are able to provide the information necessary for managing the company’s performance and its processes.
- Liquidity planning and financing concepts must be developed to create room for more investments.
- Models must be established to enable the adequate assessment of risks and the optimal utilization of opportunities.
In order to master these challenges, a CFO strategy is necessary which outlines the measures for improving methods, processes and systems and shows the implementation path in the form of a road map. In addition, the CFO’s controlling and finance organization must be structured optimally in order to ensure that upcoming tasks can be executed with the highest possible quality and efficiency. Controlling and finance functions must be optimized; system breaches and inconsistencies between controlling and finance must be resolved in order to increase the influence of the CFO function as a whole.
With more than 30 years of experience in Controlling & Finance, we are happy to help you increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your financial departments. We develop viable concepts ready for implementation and make benchmarks and best-practice solutions available.
We will provide you with integrated approaches for optimizing your entire CFO area, contribute innovative solutions for controlling, and support your accounting, treasury and tax departments in the optimization of their organization and processes.
But most importantly, we will take responsibility for implementing your concepts and help you reduce your project risks and IT costs.
Whether you want to resolve individual business issues or initiate major projects: With Horváth & Partners at your side you have a partner who combines business acumen and implementation skills in a truly unique fashion.
You can find out more about our approaches to the individual topics by following the links to the different fields.